국회도서관 서비스 이용에 대한 안내를 해드립니다.
검색결과 (전체 1건)
원문 있는 자료 (1)열기
원문아이콘이 없는 자료는 국회도서관에 방문하여 책자로만 이용이 가능합니다.
Ⅰ. Introduction 10
Ⅱ. Review of Literature 13
Ⅲ. Materials and Methods 24
LDL preparation and modification 24
Characterization of LDLs 24
Cell culture 24
MTT assay 25
Western blotting 25
Intracellular calcium release analysis 25
Biomolecular Interaction Analysis System 26
Data Analysis and Statistics 26
Ⅳ. Results 27
LDL characterization 27
Effects of LDLs on endothelial cell proliferation 27
Expression of COX-2 by glycated-LDL in endothelial cell 27
Intracellular calcium release of EC219 or HUVEC by native-, nonglycated- and glycated-LDL 32
Phosphorylation of ERK by native-, nonglycated- and glycated-LDL 32
Glycated-LDL-incuced ERK phosphorylation was modulated via Src kinase, Ras and MEK pathway 36
Phosphorylation of AKT by glycated-LDL 36
Glycated-LDL induce AKT activation in a PI3 Kinase-dependent pathway 36
Confirmation of IκB-α level by glycated-LDL 40
Comparison of binding rates of each LDL to β2 integrin(CD11c/CD18) 40
Ⅴ. Discussion 44
PART I 44
PART II 48
Ⅵ. References 50
Abstracts (in Korean) 56
감사의 글 58
1. Events in atherosclerotic plaque formation 14
2. Participation of inflammation in all stages of atherosclerosis 15
3. Steps in atheroma formation and progression 16
4. Chemical reaction leading to the formation of advanced glycation endproducts 17
5. A scheme of signaling pathway connected with the proliferation and inflammation of endothelial cell by modified-LDL 19
6. Features of 2 integrins 21
7. Electrophoretic mobility of native-, nonglycated-and glycated-LDL by agarose gel electrophoresis 28
8. Comparision of lipid peroxidation of native-, nonglycated-and glycated-LDL by TBARS 29
9. Effect of native-, nonglycated- and glycated-LDL on EC219 proliferation 30
10. Time- or dose-dependent course of COX-2 expression by glycated-LDL in EC219 31
11. Intracellular calcium release of EC219 and HUVEC by native nonglycated-and glycated-LDL, 33
12. Induction of ERK phosphorylation by glycated-LDL in a time-dependent course 34
13. Effects of ERK phosphorylation by LDLs in a dose-dependent experiments 35
14. Glycated LDL-induced ERK phosphorylation was significantly inhibited by Src kinase, Ras and MEK inhibitor 37
15. Induction of AKT phosphorylation by glycated-LDL in EC219 38
16. Glycated-LDL-induced AKT phosphorylation was significantly inhibited by a Src kinase inhibitor and PI3-K inhibitor 39
17. Level of IκB-α by glycated-LDL in a time-dependent manner 41
18. Comparison of binding of native(N0)-, nonglycated(N10)-and glycated(G10)-LDL to β2 integrin(CD11c/CD18) 42
19. Binding rate of G60-LDL to β2 integrin(CD11c/CD18) 43
20. Proposed signal pathway of COX-2 expression by glycated-LDL on EC219 47
1. Major integrin pairing 22
2. Specific ligands of CD11/CD18(β2 integrin) 23
원문구축 및 2018년 이후 자료는 524호에서 직접 열람하십시요.
도서위치안내: / 서가번호:
우편복사 목록담기를 완료하였습니다.
* 표시는 필수사항 입니다.
* 주의: 국회도서관 이용자 모두에게 공유서재로 서비스 됩니다.
국회전자도서관에 오신 것을 환영합니다. 로그인을 하시려면 아이디와 비밀번호를 입력해주세요.
모바일 간편 열람증으로 입실한 경우 회원가입을 해야합니다.
공용 PC이므로 한번 더 로그인 해 주시기 바랍니다.
아이디 또는 비밀번호를 확인해주세요